Book your event in the grounds of Holy Trinity Church and/or Trinity Hall
Our Church Hall, Trinity Hall could accommodate around 60 people seated and slightly more for a standing buffet. The Hall is served by a modern kitchen, disabled access and toilets.
The area between the Church, Trinity Hall and the lower lawn offer the opportunity to erect a Marquee.
The maximum size marquee would be 16 metres x 27 metres, allowing for around 100 people seated.
Please contact Penny on 01342 824276 for all booking enquiries
Main Hall and Kitchen @ £12 per hour
Use of the Grounds @ £15 per hour
Main Hall and Kitchen @ £100 per day
Use of the Grounds @ £150 per day
Please do not hang any items on the walls or surfaces, without the prior consent of Revd Julie.
Please ensure the Hall is cleaned after each use. Please disinfect areas used during use and leave the loo facilities clean and tidy and take any rubbish away with you. If the Hall and Grounds are not cleaned and left as they were found an additional cleaning charge will be added to the hiring bill.
Deposit required for hire – £50, refundable if the hall is left cleaned. A cleaning charge may be deducted if external cleaners are required after the event.
Deposit for weddings – £125 refundable if no damage has been made to the Hall and Grounds. A cleaning charge may be deducted if external cleaners are required after the event
We have two disabled accessible toilets in Trinity Hall although no toilets or running water in the in the Church itself.
Car parking is limited to about 15 cars. Additional car parking can be found in the surrounding area.
There is a ramped entrance to Trinity Hall. The church is on the level and therefore no ramp is required.
Baby Changing Facilities
There is a changing mat in one of the toilets.
The defibrillator is located on the side of Trinity Hall.
Hours of operation: Events taking place on a Sunday in either the Hall or the Grounds can only have access after Church services. Set up is permitted the day prior but the guests cannot access the grounds until after 1pm on the Sunday.
Evening events must end by 10:30pm due to the close proximity of neighbours.
Parking: Parking is limited on Church grounds, so please check before you book on space availability.
Rubbish: All rubbish must be taken off site after the event otherwise a charge for clearance will be incurred. Please leave the grounds as you found them.
Graveyard: We would ask you to respect the graveyard and is out of bounds for events and parties. Please could we ask you to respect the area.
Alcohol: These are not licensed premises and no alcohol can be sold thereon without a licence from the local authority. Should the Hirer wish to bring drinks onto the premises for private and moderate consumption, written notice of this is to be provided at the time of booking.
1. BOOKING: All booking applications must be in writing on the booking form provided. The person signing this form will be considered the Hirer. Where an organisation is named in the application the organisation will also be considered the Hirer and shall be jointly and severally liable with the person who signs this form. Person Hiring or completing the event contract must be an individual aged 18 or over.
2. KEYS: Keys may be collected from Penny the day before. Telephone number 01342 824276.
3. DEPOSIT: The Hirer will pay a deposit of £125.00 at the time of booking. This will be returned within 30 days of the event, subject to any sums withheld to meet part of the hire fees or the cost of rectifying damage arising during the hiring.
4. SUPERVISION AND RESPONSIBILITY: The Hirer will during the period of the hiring be responsible for supervision of the premises, the fabric and the contents, their care, safety from damage however slight and the behaviour of all persons using the premises whatever their capacity including proper supervision of car-parking arrangements so as to avoid danger to members of the public and obstruction of the public highway.
5. COMPLETION OF HIRE: At the end of hiring the Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the premises and surrounds in a clean and tidy condition properly locked and secured unless directed otherwise by authorised representatives of Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC and any contents temporarily removed from their usual positions properly replaced. Should this not be complied with Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC reserves the right to make an additional charge, which may be deducted from the deposit paid.
6. CHILD PROTECTION: In the event that the hiring involves the attendance of children and young persons under the age of 18 at the premises, the Hirer confirms that there will be in place an appropriate Child Protection Procedure. The Hirer agrees to ensure that all adults present on the premises are aware of this Procedure and abide by it. The Hirer confirms that, when necessary under the terms of the Child Protection Procedure, appropriate Criminal Records Bureau checks will be carried out in respect of persons involved with children and young people on the premises during the course of the hiring.
7. PARKING: The hire of the premises does include the use of parking facilities. Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC reserves the right to ask for any cars related to this hiring to be removed or prevented from parking on site due to funeral or other concurrent or overlapping activities on site.
8. EXCLUSIONS: The Hirer shall not use the premises for any purposes other than that described in the Hiring Agreement and shall not sub-hire or use the premises or allow the premises to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way, nor do anything to bring on to the premises anything which may endanger the premises or any insurance policies connected with the premises.
9. ALCOHOL: These are not licensed premises and no alcohol can be sold thereon without a licence from the local authority. Should the Hirer wish to bring drinks onto the premises for private and moderate consumption, written notice of this is to be provided at the time of booking.
10. SMOKING: The entire premises and grounds are a No Smoking Zone. For safety reasons individuals should not smoke in the car park. PLEASE KEEP
11. MUSIC: The Hirer undertakes to satisfy any requirements under performing rights for the performing or playing of live or recorded music. Any Hirer who intends to play music or have a live band agrees to inform Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC in writing at the time of booking. The Hirer undertakes to ensure that all noise is kept to a level such that neighbours of the church premises are not unduly disturbed. The Hirer agrees in any event to terminate all loud noise on the premises at 11.00pm.
12. PUBLIC SAFETY: The Hirer shall comply with all conditions and regulations made in respect of the premises by the Fire Authority, Local Authority, the Magistrate’s Court or otherwise, particularly in connection with any event which includes public dancing or music or other similar public entertainment or stage plays and shall ensure that such events shall not involve the infringement of any copyrights or performing rights.
13. Where the purpose for which the premises are hired includes dancing, the Hirer shall not cause or allow the maximum number of patrons and/or guests admitted to exceed the number specified on the application form.
14. EMERGENCIES: In anticipation of an emergency it is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure that he knows the location of first aid kits, stopcocks, the nearest hospital and the like.
15. DAMAGE: The Hirer shall indemnify Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC for the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the property including the surroundings or the contents of the building, which may occur during the period of the hiring as a result of the hiring.
16. The Hirer shall not interfere in any way with the switchboard, electricity or gas fittings, meter fittings or fixtures on the premises.
17. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the electricity supply is appropriate for any equipment used and that any equipment used will not endanger, overload or damage the electricity supply, circuits, wiring, plugs, sockets, switchboards or other equipment.
18. INSURANCE: The Hirer acknowledges that the loss of any items left unattended is not covered by Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC insurance cover.
19. CANCELLATION: If the Hirer wishes to cancel the booking before the date of the event and Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC is unable to conclude a replacement booking, the question of the payment or the repayment of the fee shall be in the discretion of Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC.
20. Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC reserves the right to cancel this hiring in the event of the premises being required for use as a polling station, for a parliamentary or local government election or bye-election in which case the Hirer shall be entitled to a refund of any deposit already paid.
21. Even if the Hirer has a regular booking for the hire of the premises Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC reserves the right to renew, vary or cancel any such regular arrangements. This right will not be unreasonably enforced.
22. In the event of the premises or any part thereof being rendered unfit for the use of which it has been hired Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss or damage whatsoever.
23. ACCESS: The Hirer shall allow any duly authorised officer of Holy Trinity Church, Colemans Hatch PCC access to the premises or any part thereof at all times during the hiring.